SOLD $110,000 OVER ASKING PRICE


The best time is now to sell your house. Houses are selling extremely fast. This house was just listed and sold for $110,000 over the asking price. Buyers in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge/Guelph area are willing to spend whatever it takes to get the property that they want. List your property with Mike Bolger and I will get your property sold quickly. I'll get you the best value for your home by using my selling strategies. I'll make your listing stand out from the competition with professional photos and videos. I will market your property across my social media network giving your home the most visibility. I offer my clients a stress-free real estate experience with my personalized service. Contact me today and let's chat about how we can sell your home quickly.  Learn more here: http://www.mikebolger.ca/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crucial Questions to Ask Before Buying a Home

When Buying a Home, Look Out For Foundation Issues

Increase Your Chances of an Offer With These Staging Recommendations