Check out this video posted by the CREA called Bikers


Check out this video posted by the CREA called Bikers. I think you'll find it humorous. The video is about a couple who just moved into a home they bought without a REALTOR® when they get some unexpected visitors. It’s not the welcoming committee they were expecting. Without a REALTOR®’s in-depth neighbourhood knowledge, they’ve missed some key information that could have kept them out of a very tough situation. If you are looking for a new home or thinking about selling, give me a chance as your Realtor because I will go over and beyond to help you. I can also save you time and money by connecting you with my network.
Contact me today and let's chat! Call Mike Bolger at (519) 616-2656.

http://bit.ly/2lErtds



Attachment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crucial Questions to Ask Before Buying a Home

When Buying a Home, Look Out For Foundation Issues

Increase Your Chances of an Offer With These Staging Recommendations